Eyelets & Holes
Today’s catheter delivery systems rely on increasingly complex shapes, constructions and polymers to deliver their intended treatment. Various types of holes and eyelets are used disperse or collect fluids. As access or deployment openings for innovative devices the geometry and size need to be perfect. Multiple technologies can be utilized to form holes and eyelets. Precise control of our technology developed with sound engineering design assures our customers the highest quality results.
Vante and PlasticWeld Systems developed equipment is the global standard for creating eyelets and holes. Superior heating technology, proprietary thermal profiling and a defined customer engagement process lead by our experienced engineers – assure you get the best results possible.
Advantages of partnering with Vante and PlasticWeld Systems for eye and hole forming include:
- Wide range of technology options and experience to match the customer requirements with the optimal solution and price point.
- Turnkey solutions which will allow you to make parts and validate your process fast!
- Robust equipment that is proven in high volume environments, reduces cycle times and eliminates secondary operations like cutting flash.
- Dedicated applications engineering and process development team to advise on product design and deliver turnkey process solutions.
- Global service team that can respond quickly in your time of need
- One stop shop for machines, tooling, development and prototypes