Catheter Tipping Dies Developed With Precision
We specialize in the design and production of catheter tipping dies and forming tools to suit your production requirements.
- Catheter tipping die production starts with cutting-edge engineering. A robust staff of highly skilled, degreed engineers carefully evaluates your product requirements and then designs tooling to assure meeting expectations.
- Only the highest quality alloys are selected for use in our dies.
- Depending on the application, some alloys can be heat treated for greater resistance to abrasive plastics or mandrel insertion. Our heat-treating processes are done in-house to maximize responsiveness.
- Highly specialized, state-of-the-art CNC equipment and highly trained machinists are used in the production of our high-precision catheter tipping dies.
- Multi-site production in fully staffed machine shops maximizes production capacity to provide the shortest lead times and widest range of configurations possible. We are constantly evaluating and incorporating the latest in metal machining capabilities to remain the market leader in die fabrication capabilities.
- Non-stick coatings are also available for some catheter tipping die configurations.
Our catheter tipping dies are designed and manufactured with our customers in mind. Easy mandrel removal and replacement are key features that enable maximized production in your facility. Mandrels are carefully designed to control tip ID geometry and prevent distal flash in most tip configurations.
- Nickel catheter tipping dies are used for severe undercuts and other features that cannot be produced in conventional steel dies.
- Standard catheter tipping dies are made from high quality machined stainless steel for long life and minimal maintenance.
- Hardened catheter tipping dies are made from a machined wear-resistant and heat treated alloy to withstand the most abusive production environments.
- Carbide catheter tipping dies are produced for the most severe applications.
Robust Post-Delivery Support
We further support your needs with robust post-delivery support capabilities. Remote or on-site training for die maintenance, as well as die maintenance supplies and equipment can be purchased from our aftermarket specialists. Our engineering team is also available to provide technical support for your processing and development activities.